Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Sorry, Wtf?

Ramezu

The show must go on
Joined
Feb 24, 2025
Messages
296
Online time
10h 39m
Reputation
729
1000108272.jpg


This is the most Florida Man headline I’ve seen this year
 
This is a mind fuck
That's the shit that trends on Twitter, plus the typical racebait and immigrant bs, with some feminism and redpill in the mix, oh and don't forget the jews and the holocaust.
So far the only thing they seem to agree on is hating indians lmao (over for my indian bros)

Honestly that place is arguably the most toxic of all social media, at least insta reels are fun
 
Yeah i get that, but i don’t know why acting like a man would change anything
I'm assuming the abuser knew the little girl was into guys.
pretty fucked up actually, idk how she got off so short when everything seemed planned.
 
A lot of girls doing wild shit avoid jail time

"Aww poor thing"
"I'm just a girl oops"

While they prob more evil than grown ass men
I remember seeing a news post about a woman who had stabbed her newborn baby to death and there were women legitimately saying this.
 
I remember seeing a news post about a woman who had stabbed her newborn baby to death and there were women legitimately saying this.
I remember seeing an old post on reddit about hating babies, there was hundreds of women in the comments hating on babies and calling them ugly, midgets etc..

I would usually expect this edgyness from guys but it was mind blowing seeing how many women hated babies, these women also seemed to really really hate pregnancy for some reason
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top