Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Spread good message

Why, and how could I possibly? I want to kill myself after 5 minutes of small talk and pretentious smiling / laughing.
 
Volunteer and donate to charities (ones verified)
Where's the long-term gain in that? Better in the long-run that people in devastated areas learn to become self dependent instead of depending on others for aid. Mirin your good heart but I have like no sympathy and I won't pretend that I care.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top