Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Squitmaxxing

onyz

Is there a way to constantly remind myself to squint, because when I try to squint with my eyes and I try to do it so it is not obvious that I am squinting after 1 to 2 minutes I find myself not squinting again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
it looks autistic and there are better things to do, don’t permasquint
well if you dont make it obvious it looks normal and what ard the other things that can be done to reduce UEE

well if you dont make it obvious it looks normal and what ard the other things that can be done to reduce UEE
pdo threads in the upper eyelids (can be done at home for like $20)

best softmaxx for UEE imo, I’m going to try this very soon, I’ll post my results when I do it.

also eyelid pulling and other little things like that could potentially make a difference

pdo threads in the upper eyelids (can be done at home for like $20)

best softmaxx for UEE imo, I’m going to try this very soon, I’ll post my results when I do it.

also eyelid pulling and other little things like that could potentially make a difference
alr could u tag me when u post the results, maybe ill grab it off amazon too, and is there any tuto on how to apply it i dont want to hit a vain or sm

alr could u tag me when u post the results, maybe ill grab it off amazon too, and is there any tuto on how to apply it i dont want to hit a vain or sm
yeah read Orc’s tutorial on .org

Is there a way to constantly remind myself to squint, because when I try to squint with my eyes and I try to do it so it is not obvious that I am squinting after 1 to 2 minutes I find myself not squinting again.
OBO or autism squint hmmm, im jk theres not much you can do plus squinting can cause crows feet. Clint eastwood og squintmaxxer best example

also clavicular has a video tutorial on his youtube channel
i watched it, its not rlly a tuto tho he js shows how he does it, isnt there like specific pinpoints on the face that needs to be threaded or sm

frauding your eyes is beyond cringe, it is painfully obvious

No it doesn’t haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Braelyn7 Looksmaxxing 1