Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

State of the Union and a quick message

N

Neo

College has started and it's gone better than I expected. All my previous experience of the education system has been hell (but that has to due to my foster parents being flat out abusive). I've already made some friends which makes life much more bearable. Life isn't perfect for me, I have a lot of issues to sort out.
  1. You've got to find your clique.
  2. you've got to stop categorising people as normies in your day to day mindset.
  3. You've got to stop fooling yourself thinking being high inhib will help you or protect.
  4. dress like everyone else it's not deep in the regards of the way you dress.
  5. get in shape don't cope and go overboard if you don't have the frame.
  6. don't identify as an incel not matter what, even if your still a virgin.
  7. just enjoy life
  8. use this forum moderately.

Last edited by a moderator:
College has started and it's gone better than I expected. All my previous experience of the education system has been hell (but that has to due to my foster parents being flat out abusive). I've already made some friends which makes life much more bearable. Life isn't perfect for me, I have a lot of issues to sort out.
  2. you've got to stop categorising people as normies in your day to day mindset.
  3. You've got to stop fooling yourself thinking being high inhib will help you or protect.
  7. just enjoy life
you got this bro

• Love
Reactions: Neo
im glad the charity keeps me up to date with my donations

7. just enjoy life
When the personality guide dropping bro?

Dressing like everyone else = everything to be accepted into their circles

7. just enjoy life
  8. use this forum moderately.
I though you're still in highschool lol, you look very young your age, i won't gonna to college

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Off-Topic 37