- Joined
- May 2, 2025
- Messages
- 10,938
- Solutions
- 5
- Online time
- 23d 7h
- Reputation
- 47,068
- Location
- Kitchen
- Guild

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I wish it was that simple itβs the interactions itβs how many people do these AMA threads.Js don't interact with ama threads bro
I mean u are right but I I simply don't open ama threads and interact with othersI wish it was that simple itβs the interactions itβs how many people do these AMA threads.
AmaβAMAβ,I canβt do dis no morehow many of these will I see before the forum finally collapses into a burny crisp- @Tumor
Whatβs your opinion on dolphins and do they IQmog the octopus?
Whatβs your opinion on dolphins and do they IQmog the octopus?
Itβs very noticeable youβre on trenβAMAβ,I canβt do dis no morehow many of these will I see before the forum finally collapses into a burny crisp- @Tumor
Can your orca open a jar?Orca > Dolphin > Octocuck
No but they kill n***as and great whitesCan your orca open a jar?
Thatβs a good point.No but they kill n***as and great whites
But even the orca has a nightmareThatβs a good point.
Okay don't ask me anythingWhatβs your opinion on dolphins and do they IQmog the octopus?