Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage subchud sinister mode

submissivechud

100k posts or death
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
30,270
Solutions
9
Online time
2mo 11d
Reputation
81,807
Location
#ChildrenOfBigDihDiddy
1777167567249.webp

you people think i am not isnister
little do you know i drank alchohol
without parent supervison..:eek:
it is time for me to become sinister
or
more sinister cus i alr am:devilish:
mwahahahaha
1777167651731.webp

tagging my sinsiter friends: @Almighty Sigma Wolf @Blackpillirony @Evilemofoid @unknown mtn @chudlite67 @Weanie
 
this is the most almighty sigma wolf post i have ever seen, next ur gonna start making pedo jokes
Amsw does not make pedo jokes 🤬
Our friendship meter is back down to 0 now 🤬🤬
 
I’m more sinister than you could ever imagine. I grew up in backwoods Oklahoma and I have a younger brother #refrence
well i
grew up in fairfax virginia
the second richest county in america :devilish:

u dont wanna know what ive seen
oh the horrror....
bruh i wish i was rich fr tho
pmo
parents gotta be middle class:rolleyes:
 
well i
grew up in fairfax virginia
the second richest county in america :devilish:

u dont wanna know what ive seen
oh the horrror....
bruh i wish i was rich fr tho
pmo
parents gotta be middle class:rolleyes:
I grew up in ruckersville virginia..... what different lives we lead....
 
well i
grew up in fairfax virginia
the second richest county in america :devilish:

u dont wanna know what ive seen
oh the horrror....
bruh i wish i was rich fr tho
pmo
parents gotta be middle class:rolleyes:
OK I HAVE A WHITE FREEZER AND THE MAIN FRIDGE DOESNT WVEN HAVE AN ICE MAKER
 
The first time I went to a therapist she asked if I was attracted to girls but I thought she was just asking if I was a girl and at the end of the session she asked how long I had been a lesbian for and I was really confused
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top