Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Suggestion for forum

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good suggestion!

I think people that have Reputable, Knowledgable and Established should have more access to special colors to provide an incentive.
Established is a lil too easy to obtain however you only need 500 posts

I love my .org name coloring so much, so good.
coloring names would be so tough on here too. And the animation. That shit is so tough

35% off makes it like 65 bucks that’s not even bad if you use the forum as much as he does
Org needs purchases to support it they can’t run off ad revenue alone

8C48C5E1-1E04-4FD5-928A-CADB93D0DD6B.jpegAnother good example

would look rlly cool,but just has to make sure everything is still legible and easy to see still.I think it should b done icl more customisation would b cool
Visibility shouldn’t be an issue. Dean hopefully can put this in but idk how people would get the colors yet I haven’t though that far

like maybe you can pick yourself which colour you are and its visible to others what colour you are
There would have to be high threshold for messages or rep or badges or something because every user having that would be crazy

true,how many msgs do you think?
Maybe 1.5K? There aren’t many people that have that threshold and it can always be bumped up overtime

but then it would be kinda rare to even have that yk,idk I just think there should be more customisation in the site in general
It becomes less rare as the site goes on. Probably 1000 users on org with 1.5k+

fair point also maybe more colours for the site other than just light mode and dark mode
More themes you mean? That could be interesting

ik this would b hard to code but maybe a section showing content your threads for you so that even old threads can still be relevent

ik this would b hard to code but maybe a section showing content your threads for you so that even old threads can still be relevent
You can see your own threads wym

yeah, thats solid
Rep is harder to get too so I guess it wouldn’t be bad. I guess it is just a waiting game now