Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Suggestions of council of chads

RAJ GHRANDHICK

If i said something mean it had a greater meaning
Established Member
Guild
God of the chads
@sigma can be chang longwang and

@Nihilus can be nihil longrod and

@sexlesstosexles can be artfulus cockonormous

I am already raj ghrandhick

@allexxs can be harry horsecock

@Donsa can be don longshclong

@pslgodduckz can be nick rocketdick

The official top members will be me , and after me sigma , sexless , nihilus and we all will decide together if we have add to another member to this list

all of us can add and approve normal new members

I will be like dean u all will be mods of the council of chads

Its just a discussion and a suggestion if i like this idea later i will announce that it is being made

And any other member have to keep thier titles normally like the narcy pirates like

'Janitor of the chad council'

only big members can keep large penis name
0npfh07na2p11.png

if someone else has them large penis names and it is not approved and its not legit all the members have to give the dislike and angry reaction on their posts

cringe tbh

@sigma can be chang longwang and

@Nihilus can be nihil longrod and

@sexlesstosexles can be artfulus cockonormous

I am already raj ghrandhick

@allexxs can be harry horsecock

@Donsa can be don longshclong

@pslgodduckz can be nick rocketdick

The official top members will be me , and after me sigma , sexless , nihilus and we all will decide together if we have add to another member to this list

all of us can add and approve normal new members

I will be like dean u all will be mods of the council of chads

Its just a discussion and a suggestion if i like this idea later i will announce that it is being made

And any other member have to keep thier titles normally like the narcy pirates like

'Janitor of the chad council'

only big members can keep large penis name
View attachment 29323

if someone else has them large penis names and it is not approved and its not legit all the members have to give the dislike and angry reaction on their posts
harrey horsecock😈