Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Supplements

leoflashjr

I currently use no supplements or pills or anything.Any recommendations on what to start and what does said supplement do.

My stack:
Zinc
Vit d3
Vit k2
Magnesium citrate
Fenugreek
Garlic capsules
Iodine
Boron
Ashwaganda
Potassium
Dandelion root extract

I currently use no supplements or pills or anything.Any recommendations on what to start and what does said supplement do.

I'm planning on doing a massive write-up/guide on supplements

Omega-3 Fish Oil and Vit D3 (if you don't get much sunlight during the day) are two good supplements to start with

My stack:
Zinc
Vit d3
Vit k2
Magnesium citrate
Fenugreek
Garlic capsules
Iodine
Boron
Ashwaganda
Potassium
Dandelion root extract

Ashwaganda gave me really bad stomach pain jfl

The supplement looks promising from the research I've done on it though

I'm planning on doing a massive write-up/guide on supplements

Omega-3 Fish Oil and Vit D3 (if you don't get much sunlight during the day) are two good supplements to start with

Ashwaganda gave me really bad stomach pain jfl

The supplement looks promising from the research I've done on it though
Lool magnesium citrate gave me the shits really bad

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My stack:
Zinc
Vit d3
Vit k2
Magnesium citrate
Fenugreek
Garlic capsules
Iodine
Boron
Ashwaganda
Potassium
Dandelion root extract
damn thats a lot and i have never had supplements

damn thats a lot and i have never had supplements
Imo zinc Vit d3 Magnesium citrate are the best I take take for test boost
Dandelion root extract is the best one I take cus it’s a diuretic and helps with water retention issues in my face

Imo zinc Vit d3 Magnesium citrate are the best I take take for test boost
Dandelion root extract is the best one I take cus it’s a diuretic and helps with water retention issues in my face
im probably going to start on some zinc and then i ll see what to add

im probably going to start on some zinc and then i ll see what to add
- dont dose over 30-40mg. first of all, unless youre deficient its useless and if you take too much, you wont even absorb it all since its absorption is regulated by the body based on how much you actually need
- you must take it daily for any possible benefits. single dose is useless
- make sure you know how much youre getting. 150mg of zinc citrate is only 50mg of actualy zinc:

C12H10O14Zn3 - Zinc Citrate

#
Atom
Molar Mass (MM)
Subtotal Mass
Subtotal Mass
(g/mol)​
(%)​
(g/mol)​
12C12.0125.09144.13
10H1.011.7510.08
14O16.0039.00223.99
3Zn65.3934.15196.17

^ calculated this with a molecular weight calculator. 35% zinc in zinc citrate so 35% of 150mg is 50mg

- zinc interacts with calcium magnesium and iron since they all use the same transporter to get absorbed into the body. theoretically if you keep the total dosage of all of these under 800mg they should all get absorbed but studies have shown that even small doses of 2 of these minerals combined taken at the same time impair absorption of both so Idk about that. Best to spread them out

- dont dose over 30-40mg. first of all, unless youre deficient its useless and if you take too much, you wont even absorb it all since its absorption is regulated by the body based on how much you actually need
- make sure you know how much youre getting. 150mg of zinc citrate is only 50mg of actualy zinc:

#
Atom
Molar Mass (MM)
Subtotal Mass
Subtotal Mass
(g/mol)​
(%)​
(g/mol)​
12C12.0125.09144.13
10H1.011.7510.08
14O16.0039.00223.99
3Zn65.3934.15196.17

^ calculated this with a molecular weight calculator. 35% zinc in zinc citrate so 35% of 150mg is 50mg

- zinc interacts with calcium magnesium and iron since they all use the same transporter to get absorbed into the body. theoretically if you keep the total dosage of all of these under 800mg they should all get absorbed but studies have shown that even small doses of 2 of these minerals combined taken at the same time impair absorption of both so Idk about that. Best to spread them out
Infiltrating a new forum with your high IQ. That's a high IQ move Mr. Gurr :)

#
Atom
Molar Mass (MM)
Subtotal Mass
Subtotal Mass
(g/mol)​
(%)​
(g/mol)​
12C12.0125.09144.13
10H1.011.7510.08
14O16.0039.00223.99
3Zn65.3934.15196.17

goddamn😂...i think imma stick to eating healthy and lots of fruits...also damn high IQ you got there

goddamn😂...i think imma stick to eating healthy and lots of fruits...also damn high IQ you got there
dont eat fruits. they contain a lot of fructose (bad and gay, goes to liver and whatever is left after its broken down, process which causes inflammation, will end up as fat) and very little glucose (good, you want it stored as glycogen in your muscles to give you strength, but can also cause insulin resistance in excess if you dont work out)

if ya want a good source for minerals go eat some quality beef muscle and liver

dont eat fruits. they contain a lot of fructose (bad and gay, goes to liver and whatever is left after its broken down, process which causes inflammation, will end up as fat) and very little glucose (good, you want it stored as glycogen in your muscles to give you strength, but can also cause insulin resistance in excess if you dont work out)

if ya want a good source for minerals go eat some quality beef muscle and liver
din red