- Joined
- Jul 12, 2025
- Messages
- 31,526
- Solutions
- 4
- Reputation
- 136,749
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
perfect marriage nglIt will end up in marriage
they are meant for each otherHow does one think of such an absurdity?
Nazi x brown girl sounds romantic
Never have an opinion againright? @huntergirl![]()
T50 x brown girl sounds romantic
brown guy x femi nazi sounds romantic
Never have an opinion again
n***a you always break the same ruleFuck you mean? I'm cute af
Which rule?n***a you always break the same rule
which rule, the rule of fight club?n***a you always break the same rule
Which rule?
he said he was a nazi didn't he
but why is the picture you sent deleted
Neidisch?The mere thought of this evokes a feeling of repulsion inside me.
Ich glaube schonNeidisch?
deutschland.comIch glaube schon
deutschland.com
I used to say deutschland.org all the time.deutschland.com
Jealous of what exactly?Neidisch?
Neidisch, dass du Huntergirl nicht bekommen kannstJealous of what exactly?
Nazi x brown girl sounds romantic
but the e girl wanted him thoLast time @Volksstaffel did something for an e-girl he got his account fucked on his favorite website.
Chill broLast time @Volksstaffel did something for an e-girl he got his account fucked on his favorite website.
n***a cant escape it even on hereLast time @Volksstaffel did something for an e-girl he got his account fucked on his favorite website.
Sorry, I had to get those JFLs. I'm sure you understand.Chill bro![]()
Is it really set in stone?Last time @Volksstaffel did something for an e-girl he got his account fucked on his favorite website.
I'm actually not sure. You might not get unbanned tomorrow but I can't imagine you being blacklisted from the site forever.Is it really set in stone?
Many, even sub-admins, told me it shouldn't be perma
bros farming jfl's jflSorry, I had to get those JFLs. I'm sure you understand.![]()
Oh I don't care about thatI'm actually not sure. You might not get unbanned tomorrow
That's all I wantbut I can't imagine you being blacklisted from the site forever.
dead site anyway tbhyou being blacklisted from the site forever.
@Randomized Shame repfarming as admin?bros farming jfl's jfl
Without me tbhdead site anyway tbh
repfarming jfl's as a mod and admin is all I inspire to be@Randomized Shame repfarming as admin?
Just keep him banned for one year until he's wrapped up his AbiturI'm actually not sure. You might not get unbanned tomorrow but I can't imagine you being blacklisted from the site forever.
without everyone who got banned for 'muh repfarming' and @SubhumanEyes, i miss you eternal and gookcelWithout me tbh
repfarming jfl's as a mod and admin is all I inspire to be
@Rias repfarms to increase his reputation points, I repfarm for JFLs.@Randomized Shame repfarming as admin?
Ye those fuckers hate me so I couldn't care lesswithout everyone who got banned for 'muh repfarming' and @SubhumanEyes, i miss you eternal and gookcelView attachment 142798
He's aware@Rias repfarms to increase his reputation points, I repfarm for JFLs.
Ye those fuckers hate me so I couldn't care less