Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Surgery is the only way:

kalabiso

No more dreads, no more goatee.
Lack of brow ridge and severe eyebags- im called daily to headoffice cuz i look high / tired / intoxicated / depressed. So for the sake of helping me , please think of my eyebags as extremely severe, cuz i dont know how much justice this photo does.
Im thinking some sort of fat implant under eye, perhaps nose job to get concave nose or straight nose i guess.
To make things worse, dads tall (6ft3) n mums beautiful(y). 16, 174cm.

Attachments

• 20240918_180628.jpg
    20240918_180628.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 19
  • 20240918_180710.jpg
    20240918_180710.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
There's nothing wrong with that, you just need to change your habits. Start resting properly, stay hydrated, have a diet rich in nutrients and start working out.

Lack of brow ridge and severe eyebags- im called daily to headoffice cuz i look high / tired / intoxicated / depressed. So for the sake of helping me , please think of my eyebags as extremely severe, cuz i dont know how much justice this photo does.
Im thinking some sort of fat implant under eye, perhaps nose job to get concave nose or straight nose i guess.
To make things worse, dads tall (6ft3) n mums beautiful(y). 16, 174cm.
get rhino and take steroids

u used to have this?
Lack of brow ridge and severe eyebags- im called daily to headoffice cuz i look high / tired / intoxicated / depressed.
eat more animal based foods you'll feel more energetic, obviously if the eyebags are genetic that doesn't work though

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
u used to have this?

eat more animal based foods you'll feel more energetic, obviously if the eyebags are genetic that doesn't work though
yeah i used to have dreads, and i just cut my goatee few days ago.
eye bags are genetic, i think its just poor support or whatever.
but no one in my family has like mine- they have dark circles

isnt his chin recessed though?
there is chin glabella plane
rn he does not seem recessed
if he had more prominent brow ridge (which i would suggest he get by boosting T), then he would be considered recessed. so still its not an aesthetic look, he should b more masculine and foward grown overall

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
there is chin glabella plane
rn he does not seem recessed
if he had more prominent brow ridge (which i would suggest he get by boosting T), then he would be considered recessed. so still its not an aesthetic look, he should b more masculine and foward grown overall
from respones i think ill look into-
1) rhino for concave nose - this will facilitate lack of brow ridge?
2) infraorbital implants - these look exactly like what i need

but should i get infra or fat implant?
and as far as test, its around 800ngdl, so how much more i gotta get
thanks