Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Surgery Scheduled

arrakis

Just hit 40 last month, 5'9"
I've been on my ascension for a little less than a year now, and am looking for some input on implant designs.
I've been on HGH and HCG (endogenous T boost) for the last year, and within the last two months I've started semaglutide injections for weight loss.
I've done two hair transplants with 6k grafts so far to rebuild hairline, have another 1.5k donors for a final treatment sometime in the future.
I had upper maxillary surgery as teen to fix my bite which didn't fit, which is now perfect afaik and not recessed, but it did push my lower jaw back a few mm to fit the bite correctly.
I am down 25 lbs in the last 9 months, and have another ~30 to go.

I've got a surgery with Dr. Eppley planned for August and am in the design phase of the implants.
- Canthoplasty & Blepharoplasty
- Malar implants
- Custom Jaw
- Orbital/brow bone implant

I've got a rhinoplasty planned for October to reduce bulb tip, correct asymmetries in notril and columella.

I suffer from vertical orbital dystopia which means my orbital socket on my right eye is a few mm lower than my left. The malar implants will fix it to match the left eye, and the blephs & canth surgery will fix the remaining asymmetry and allow for enhancement. Brow bone implant to fix resulting orbit ceilings and allow for enhancement. Custom jaw for the recessed lower maxilla, to regain the lost projection and enhance. Probably will add a manipulation of eyebrow heigh for symmetry, and corrugator muscle removal for eliminating the "11" lines.

The challenge I am facing is that my face is still too fat for me to make any meaningful determinations without a lot of difficulty. Understanding how the facial tissue sits on the bone is the challenge, and the best I can do is provide pictures from when I was thinner in my 20s. I am losing weight as fast as I can for my august surgery, I should slide in at ~15% bodyfat assuming the current rate keeps up, which laws of diminishing returns says it won't.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The maxillary intrusion surgery I had 20+ years ago is now called LeFort I, ha.

It sounds like you have a decent bit of money. Congrats on pulling the trigger on this stuff though, that takes balls and dedication.

If you’re comfortable with it and have the money to do so, I’d say go in for another jaw surgery. From your description, I’m guessing you had an overbite, and instead of moving your lower jaw forward to meet your upper jaw they moved your upper jaw back to meet your lower jaw. If it’s not that, maybe you had an underbite… so they moved your lower jaw back to meet your upper jaw. Unless you had some sort of prognathism, which is highly unlikely based on what you said, it’s almost always better to not move anything back, meaning it’s almost always better to move something forward. Look into double jaw surgery; this is what you’d probably need to do if your bite is perfect now.

I’m only saying this because you seem dedicated and have money. If you’re fine with your results, forget it.

Back