Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion sweatshirts, quarter zips, or hoodies?

I prefer quarter zips , but I don't really wear any of these .
I like when people wear the fleece ones with patterns or the thin polyester (only time I'll ever like polyester) black quarter zip with a chain around their neck and some shorts
 
sweaters or hoodies are my thing i have a collection of essentials hoodies and i had a really nice cashmere sweater
my mom got me this 100% cashmere sweater its so cute
 
sweatshirts sometimes, hoodies don’t suit me (I don't like the way they hang off my shoulders)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top