Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Switched up on me and then got humbled 💀

Deleted Member 87568

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Feb 25, 2025
Messages
31,097
Solutions
6
Online time
18d 13h
Reputation
99,769
Bro. I am in sheer disbelief rn

My girl (not really gf bc circumstances, let’s call em N. The blondie) stopped by at my work today during my break. It’s a casino so family and friends aren’t allowed to enter so we talked outside for like 20 minutes before I had to resume work.

Bro. Same coworker that was being receptive to anything I did was now saying shit like “how’ve you done that, no offence” (referring to me and N). Im ngl that made me a lil bit self conscious of my own looks. Cuz fym. I mog the venue (I don’t mean to toot my own horn) but I was genuinely starting to feel insecure bro.

Not only that she started glazing her bf again, saying that he was taller than me (never even claimed to be tall I’m 5’11 and he’s 6’2) and started waffling bout some “for some reason I ain’t even into conventionally attractive guys, my bf is everything to me” BITCH YOU TRIED IT WITH ME JUST A FEW DAYS AGO 💀💀

She just kept saying little shit, clearly on purpose to piss me off. Fuck did I even do. Is she jealous? Genuinely. I don’t get women
 
Your only issue is coloring and a bit of harmony iirc 🤔
ngl might be time I started skin bleaching and frauding contacts. Fuck it a lash lift too

Ong I’m gonna be a looksmax demon once I get my paycheck
 
ngl might be time I started skin bleaching and frauding contacts. Fuck it a lash lift too

Ong I’m gonna be a looksmax demon once I get my paycheck
If I got a paycheck I'm getting fat grafts and jaw implants

You only need some a10 contacts which don't cost anything and you're mid HTN to maybe high HTN
 
IMG_2137.jpeg
 
Bro. I am in sheer disbelief rn

My girl (not really gf bc circumstances, let’s call em N. The blondie) stopped by at my work today during my break. It’s a casino so family and friends aren’t allowed to enter so we talked outside for like 20 minutes before I had to resume work.

Bro. Same coworker that was being receptive to anything I did was now saying shit like “how’ve you done that, no offence” (referring to me and N). Im ngl that made me a lil bit self conscious of my own looks. Cuz fym. I mog the venue (I don’t mean to toot my own horn) but I was genuinely starting to feel insecure bro.

Not only that she started glazing her bf again, saying that he was taller than me (never even claimed to be tall I’m 5’11 and he’s 6’2) and started waffling bout some “for some reason I ain’t even into conventionally attractive guys, my bf is everything to me” BITCH YOU TRIED IT WITH ME JUST A FEW DAYS AGO 💀💀

She just kept saying little shit, clearly on purpose to piss me off. Fuck did I even do. Is she jealous? Genuinely. I don’t get women
u got swag tho?
 
Well I'll agree to disagree, eye shape is always the most important of course
yah i got a20s, it really depends on other features. i think my other features are better then my eye area so maybe why i think it's cope.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top