Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion T3/T4

quepasta

Knowledgeable
Reputable
Established
does anyone know about using T3/T4 for heightmaxxing (obviously used alongside an ai)

im thinking of either using t4 + zinc and selenium for conversion or just using straight t3, what are the pros and cons of both

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thyroid support correct? I think it could be good regardless of heightmaxx
yes, it supposedly promotes longitudinal bone growth and people on .org have gotten results from it, though I can’t find an in depth guide

risks: osteoperosis, heart problems, mood swings
no proof that it helps healthy people, only those with hypothyroidism (esp. children) (no proof at least from google, if you find a study pls send)
zinc and selenium convert T4 into T3, but it wont be too major
T3 is the active form of T4. T4 is produced in the thyroid and later converted to T3
using straight up T3 is riskier
T4 + zinc and selenium is safer

yes, it supposedly promotes longitudinal bone growth and people on .org have gotten results from it, though I can’t find an in depth guide
I think it’s worth a try then. what are the side effects

risks: osteoperosis, heart problems, mood swings
no proof that it helps healthy people, only those with hypothyroidism (esp. children) (no proof at least from google, if you find a study pls send)
zinc and selenium convert T4 into T3, but it wont be too major
T3 is the active form of T4. T4 is produced in the thyroid and later converted to T3
using straight up T3 is riskier
T4 + zinc and selenium is safer
I would send you sources on google but it’s all in Polish rn

I think it’s worth a try then. what are the side effects
what sigma said, and also it can cause weird or uncanny development if you use too much

also hyperthyroidism but from what I understand using T4 + zinc and selenium is fairly safe if done responsibly

what sigma said, and also it can cause weird or uncanny development if you use too much

also hyperthyroidism but from what I understand using T4 + zinc and selenium is fairly safe if done responsibly
i’ve heard people talk about the sides of t3 but they say that t4 + zinc and selenium is easier on your body, because you end up converting it into endogenous t3

now granted I only did a few quick google searches, but I couldn’t find any studies about thyroid hormones’ correlation with height

this doctor is based

Back