Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Tag the most retarded and most intelligent user in this forum

Preygirl could never hurt my dean
I'd chase her to the end of the world , decapitate and skin her if she does anything bad to my dean
cs5ayoh5bd751.jpg
 
This thread suggests that you are intelligent but not intelligent enough to know what empathy translates into


I'm not sure you can have anything more than an elementary philosophy
 
I understand your beef with the other two but why anxietypilled
Don’t have beef with pento it’s just that they sent pics to ey88 when I explicitly gave them a step by step detailing and story unprovoked in discord dms that they will absolutely dox the shit of them and are weird, then he proceeds to e-date ey88 then is surprised that ey88 was a gay larper and doxxed every single video/image that got sent to him
 
This thread suggests that you are intelligent but not intelligent enough to know what empathy translates into


I'm not sure you can have anything more than an elementary philosophy
Someone ban him tbh he is retarded and irritating
 
Whoever stalks my insta nice try but i blocked you hehehe
 
This thread suggests that you are intelligent but not intelligent enough to know what empathy translates into


I'm not sure you can have anything more than an elementary philosophy
this doesn't make any sense

keep writing in cryptics because you are incapable of formulating coherent thoughts though
 
this doesn't make any sense

keep writing in cryptics because you are incapable of formulating coherent thoughts though
Translated: you are around 130, but not more
Too arrogant for your intelligence
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top