Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Take your second "Meekpill"

Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked]

United Ph.D doctors
Established Member
side profile is cope

side profile is truly retarded. Nobody sees side profile unless your driving or sitting in the passenger seat of a car.

front view is way more important specially for normies. I mean just think before you got blackpilled did you care about side profile? almost all the time you will be judge by your front view and not side profile. so it's better a god tier front view than god tier side profile

1575309961751.png

Dude has a average side profile and is slaying pussies like crazy.

He even has receding chin on the unmorphed picture
but his front view it's god tier

1575310046110.png

meanwhile a god tier side profile
1575310193189.png

and an average front profile
1575310241449.png

just dont have a jew nose or a recessed chin from profile theory, these look odd

side profile is cope

side profile is truly retarded. Nobody sees side profile unless your driving or sitting in the passenger seat of a car.

front view is way more important specially for normies. I mean just think before you got blackpilled did you care about side profile? almost all the time you will be judge by your front view and not side profile. so it's better a god tier front view than god tier side profile

View attachment 8494

View attachment 8495

View attachment 8496

View attachment 8497

just dont have a jew nose or a recessed chin from profile theory, these look odd
very true

why are you stealing my threads?
@Rkelly @jhon
Omg bro
Your right this is your thread! I left you a like on looksmax too bro

Come on @Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked] kinda disappointed bro...

I see both of you as my Bros
I've been Bros longer with @the next o'pry but we are still Bros

Come on man just give credit where credit is due and we can let bygones be bygones

Don't do my boi @the next o'pry dirty like that

Omg bro
Your right this is your thread! I left you a like on looksmax too bro

Come on @Dr. Vozcuk [Unblocked] kinda disappointed bro...

I see both of you as my Bros
I've been Bros longer with @the next o'pry but we are still Bros

Come on man just give credit where credit is due and we can let bygones be bygones

Don't do my boi @the next o'pry dirty like that
im not mad at him but shit men i remeber when that guy from looksmax.me stole your thread fuckk

side profile is cope

View attachment 8494

View attachment 8495

View attachment 8496

View attachment 8497

This is why the fact is fully established...
That side profile is cope.

Generally people always see you from the front or 3/4th. Correct post.

Back