Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Taking Photos (I am severyly unphotogenic :c )

sigma

sigma
Established Member
55 West 81 St., American Gardens Building
i am very unphotogenic. i wish my bathroom mirror could take screenshots. people say that i am significantly more attractive in real life than in photos. i am sad :c
i know some frauding techniques like squinting, cheek biting, jutting, playing with lighting, etc, but it feels fake and forced. i look silly when i squint and mildly cheekbite. i need genuine tips.
also i dont use filters and i likely never will, so that suggestion is down the drain

thanks for the advice pooks 😘🥰

Pics on your phone are overrated

The lense always distorts your face, making you look completely different, pictures themselves not taken by photographers suck; they’re out of context instants, they take a single part of a bigger thing and don’t let us take in the whole moment

The mirror is more important because that’s what you genuinely look like in real life (at least in that lighting)
Don’t stress it, models are photogenic because their job is posing for pictures, and they’re always working with masters of photography

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pics on your phone are overrated

The lense always distorts your face, making you look completely different, pictures themselves not taken by photographers suck; they’re out of context instants, they take a single part of a bigger thing and don’t let us take in the whole moment

The mirror is more important because that’s what you genuinely look like in real life (at least in that lighting)
Don’t stress it, models are photogenic because their job is posing for pictures, and they’re always working with masters of photography
ok, thanks. tbh i dont know a lot about photography. ig i wont stress it too much, thanks a lot 🙏

i am very unphotogenic. i wish my bathroom mirror could take screenshots. people say that i am significantly more attractive in real life than in photos. i am sad :c
i know some frauding techniques like squinting, cheek biting, jutting, playing with lighting, etc, but it feels fake and forced. i look silly when i squint and mildly cheekbite. i need genuine tips.
also i dont use filters and i likely never will, so that suggestion is down the drain

thanks for the advice pooks 😘🥰

U r just cutie high trust Asian