Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Tales from Rotterdam

Chifuyu

ineffably effed
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 19, 2020
Messages
22,257
Online time
15d 4h
Reputation
59,263
Guild
EMBER
I just asked someone where they’re going, he replied with “I’m going to Heaven.” I said “Nice, I’m going to the store.” Then he asked “Are you coming [to Heaven] as well?” I replied “No, I’m not good enough.” And I laughed while walking away.
 
Wonder what he means by that...
 
Wonder what he means by that...
He was doing a delivery so I asked where his destination was. He didn’t mean anything deeper by it.
 
I just asked someone where they’re going, he replied with “I’m going to Heaven.” I said “Nice, I’m going to the store.” Then he asked “Are you coming [to Heaven] as well?” I replied “No, I’m not good enough.” And I laughed while walking away.
tuff in pakistan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top