Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

TALKED WITH A LL SURGEON {GTFIH}

King

LL.PNG

I'm quoting his answers
-WHAT WOULD BE THE PROCEDURE TO MAKE ME 15cm TALL AND TOTAL COST??
Hi! Thank you for reaching out about Height Lengthening! You can increase height 8 cm (3.1 inches) with one lengthening procedure on your femurs. This costs $75K USD. Also lengthening tibias can increase height by an additional 6.5 cm (2.5 inches). It costs $155K USD to lengthen both tibias and femurs. Financing is available through care credit, where the ability to finance is dependent on your credit rating. Insurance will help you cover the cost of physical therapy and medications! The cost includes hospital stay for 3 days, implant costs, x-rays, and office visits.

-I PLAY COMPETITIVE SPORTS, WILL I'LL EVER BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN EFFICIENTLY IF I GET LL?
The recovery is 3-4 months before you can walk without assistance and 8 months before you can run. You can play competitive sports after a year. It takes It is recommended that you stay in Los Angeles for 3-4 months, but if you can’t then a minimum of 2 weeks is necessary. Please let me know if you have any questions or when you’re ready to book your consultation! I’ll help you book :)

-WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE COMPLICATION AND SIDE EFFECTS OF LL??
We have seen compartment syndrome occur in the lower legs, but this is taken care of right away without any long term problems. The use of newer technology, along with proper control of blood pressure and special medications, have significantly reduced this risk. Some other risks include infection, blood clots, joint stiffness, hardware failure, poor bone development, and early consolidation. Most of these risks are less than 5% combined. Dr. Mahboubian will make sure to be in contact with you to ensure that your risks are minimized throughout the Lengthening phase. If anything arises, it will be taken care of right away without long term issues.

-IS THERE ANY AGE LIMIT OR ANYTHING FOR LL??
Yes, you should be preferably between 19 and 40.The recovery would be better and fast if you are under 25

It's best to play around with chemicals instead of mechanical lengthening when it comes to this, the "recovery" and cost don't seem worth it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's best to play around with chemicals instead of mechanical lengthening when it comes to this, the "recovery" and cost don't seem worth it.
yea very expensive,, but atleast it guarantees the result
still I'm gonna blast chemicals (I have nothing to lose everything to gain),,

anyway LL gives u T-rex arms
1634929857683.png

View attachment 21133

I'm quoting his answers
-WHAT WOULD BE THE PROCEDURE TO MAKE ME 15cm TALL AND TOTAL COST??

-I PLAY COMPETITIVE SPORTS, WILL I'LL EVER BE ABLE TO PLAY AGAIN EFFICIENTLY IF I GET LL?

-WHAT ARE THE POSSIBLE COMPLICATION AND SIDE EFFECTS OF LL??

-IS THERE ANY AGE LIMIT OR ANYTHING FOR LL??

This is totally wrong

go the the limblengtheningforum

Even just 5cm femur lengthening can completely f**k up your walking ability

There are many people on that forum who are still suffering from extreme knee stiffness and pain from a LL procedure they had 10 years ago

With 15cm lengthening it will take at least 10 years to be able to properly run again

LL stretches your tendons and muscles excessively, your motoric will remain weakened forever

im very sorry to say this bro

But maybe it would be a better idea to focus on things you can control

At your height the possibilities of grow through growth factors is heavily limited

Its just not worth it to spend a shitload of money and time just to go from sub average to average/slightly above average height

Btw ive found a potential moneymaxxing source, PM me if youre interested

This surgery is very expensive and if it isn't yet, it will be very expensive (maybe around 100K USD or even more).
Most normies won't pay for it and get it. Also, lol at his arms, you just can't redeem yourself as a manlet jfl, brutal.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

At your height the possibilities of grow through growth factors is heavily limited
nothing to lose bro...atleast I'll gain some frame growth
I don't want to regret later

Its just not worth it to spend a shitload of money and time just to go from sub average to average/slightly above average height

Btw ive found a potential moneymaxxing source, PM me if youre interested
why plp do LL?just grow bro

Still better than being 5'3", also there's always the option of getting arm lengthening surgery, although the procedure is quite uncommon tbh.
why spend money for grow if you can just grow

I actually did this myself. It was excruciating but worth it. 15 cm is only possible with two surgeries. I think proportions affect viability too.

*edit* The guy in the OP really should do his arms now. That discrepancy is just too much.

Back