Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Tbh I’m gonna go to a black barber for a hood fade

BigDihDiddy ⚦

BigDihDiddy mogs you 🇧🇷 🇵🇱
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2024
Messages
25,728
Solutions
2
Online time
2mo 16d
Reputation
88,088
Location
Mumbai, India
Type beat shit finna look fire n shit I already feel so gangster

IMG_9962.jpeg
 
Now everyone nows your balding nigha
My hairline is like Johnny Depp it’s just like that I had it for years ever since I was a kid always had bangs cause of it

If it gets worse I’ll take precautions but it looks to be the same as always
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top