- Joined
- Apr 29, 2024
- Messages
- 25,711
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 16d
- Reputation
- 88,030
- Location
- Mumbai, India
They all dress like emo street hookers when u see a 22 yo hoe walking around she got that style that presence
She’s not some annoying whispering devil giggling teenager tbh the older I get the less appealing I find these hoes tbh
They some acne filled sloppy cow n***a y’all be tripping wanting that shit
Even when they’re hot they are so fucking annoying with their little girlfriends I just can’t
She’s not some annoying whispering devil giggling teenager tbh the older I get the less appealing I find these hoes tbh
They some acne filled sloppy cow n***a y’all be tripping wanting that shit
Even when they’re hot they are so fucking annoying with their little girlfriends I just can’t