Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Tbh I don’t think I like southern Italian foids anymore

They cook you da pasta
n***a they talk in a baby voice idk if it’s cause they don’t even see me as a man or sum but shits weird asf innit

I think I made a thread when I got a paper cut and this hoe went running to get a bandage and came back like aww owchy while putting that shit on like I’m some 4 yo 😭
 
n***a they talk in a baby voice idk if it’s cause they don’t even see me as a man or sum but shits weird asf innit

I think I made a thread when I got a paper cut and this hoe went running to get a bandage and came back like aww owchy while putting that shit on like I’m some 4 yo 😭
Where do you live? Poland?
 
bro can you reach 30K pls 🥀
I don’t have it in me anymore I remember on org back in 2022 I was posting nonstop I managed to get to 50k posts

Nowadays I seem to always be at 6k no matter how hard I try 😭
 
I don’t have it in me anymore I remember on org back in 2022 I was posting nonstop I managed to get to 50k posts

Nowadays I seem to always be at 6k no matter how hard I try 😭
I post on here every day
 
Maybe if I had mommy issues but these hoes treat n*****s like kids innit

Some weird shit tbh shits embarrassing asf in public
Women in general are just fucking weird
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top