- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,240
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,593
Every Gay n****r mogs every straight n****r on this planet, fact checked by meLgbt in u
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Every Gay n****r mogs every straight n****r on this planet, fact checked by meLgbt in u
Who cares lmfaoLgbt in u
U cuz u asked what i hateWho cares lmfao
Are u britishU cuz u asked what i hate![]()
No im from ingerlarndAre u british
Nothing really only thing is you get mad really fast and that's so funny to seeI'm all ears
Ofc ur so ghetto and homophobic for no reason, even Serbia is more chill than yallNo im from ingerlarnd![]()
MwahNothing really only thing is you get mad really fast and that's so funny to see![]()
Nothing, u're still my bad baddieI'm all ears
Okay just don't tag me million times or i will cut ur throatNothing, u're still my bad baddie
hmmNothing, u're still my bad baddie
Never growl in my thread i hate that
hmm =Never growl in my thread i hate that
Never think in my thread i hate thathmm =![]()
I’m thinking alwaysNever think in my thread i hate that
Dont ignore me ever again bby, I sacrifice my life for u.....I take a ban and come back for ur attentionOkay just don't tag me million times or i will cut ur throat
Dont ignore me ever again bby, I sacrifice my life for u.....I take a ban and come back for ur attention
Fuck that shitI’m thinking always
I defend u to the death my ladyView attachment 139236
My honest reaction
I am a fucking femboyI defend u to the death my lady
KYYYYYYY*I am a fucking femboy
If ur indian kysKYYYYYYY*
fowow me back type shitIly too pookie
im not an alt hehe, right @TonyDr ?Whose alt is this?
I don't like u cuz you're hating on me tbhI'm all ears
hmmmim not an alt hehe, right @TonyDr ?
welp believe what u wanthmmm
You were hating on me first stop playing a victimI don't like u cuz you're hating on me tbh
When did I say anything against youYou were hating on me first stop playing a victim
this is very immature mate@cindythetvisleaking Why you're f****t with @NewFuckingDay
At least I don't sodomize animal.this is very immature mate
Why are you roleplaying as a homophobeAt least I don't sodomize animal.
uhuhI don't.
@shia.jihadist Made me enlightened.
grumpy indeedSilly grumpy boy
Fork found in the kitchen@cindythetvisleaking Why you're f****t with @NewFuckingDay
You only apologized because new day loves me but that doesn't mean you respect meWhen did I say anything against youthe last time I hated on you was when coconut server was new and I apologized for that in dms
That shit was way before you two were datingYou only apologized because new day loves me but that doesn't mean you respect me
When was itThat shit was way before you two were dating
It was lmfao, but it's the thing about respecting me regardless of relationship between me and new dayThat shit was way before you two were dating
Fork found in the kitchen lmfao these are not the 90s to be shocked at those thingsYou're a fgt
When was it
Yeah I apologized to you regardless if you're cool with him or now back thenIt was lmfao, but it's the thing about respecting me regardless of relationship between me and new day