Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Tell me your fav movie and I’ll rate it

DonJuanDeMarco

world's worst lover
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Apr 27, 2024
Messages
2,787
Solutions
2
Reputation
6,327
Location
México
Fav movie rn for me is Donnie Brasco

IMG_7112.jpeg


Tell me yours and I’ll rate it if I’ve seen it already. Or I’ll add it to my watchlist if it looks interesting.
 
are people really still bringing up supreme incel hot garbage like taxi driver, fight club or american psycho in this type of threads? absurd and super ironic considering the amount of barking at unoriginal "normies" on these sites

op, it's once upon a time in america
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top