Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Tell me your version of the ideal man/woman when it comes down to having fun

Now that you mention...
I heard u single... ~~♡
IMG_1925.jpeg
 
Idk how people can just have fun. I mean 2 people who are physically, sexually, emotionally attracted to each other, build a trust, a connection between them and somehow don't catch feelings ?
100% same opinion can't even answer auggy cuz this shit makes no sense in my world 🚬🚬
 
@Spuffy why the sick react?

You don’t want your partner to speak tf?
haha you made it sound like his answer wouldve been fine it was just "sex slave" and the real issue was only the "voiceless" part. i get you though. it was just my reaction tothe whole thing, nothing personal

i would prefer my partner to speak, yes
 
haha you made it sound like his answer wouldve been fine it was just "sex slave" and the real issue was only the "voiceless" part. i get you though. it was just my reaction tothe whole thing, nothing personal

i would prefer my partner to speak, yes
😭

Oh yeah I shoulda clarified. Mb
 
Dom women are hot tbh but I personally wouldn’t dare one
Nah I'm kidding. I want my women to be small, submissive and scared.
Fuuck, idk if it's the gooner mindset, but when they have that timid look in their eyes. :devilish:

1754202990013.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top