- Joined
- Apr 5, 2025
- Messages
- 8,556
- Online time
- 24d 16h
- Reputation
- 16,051
Best song amd girl
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Best song amd girl
I luv Teto shss just a pitched down mikuteto will never be best girl
S-sematary ? In my early 00s thread !?u forgot sematary
heheheheheS-sematary ? In my early 00s thread !?
marge how is this early 00'sS-sematary ? In my early 00s thread !?
Teto and the songmarge how is this early 00's
Nvm she got it 2 weeks after the April fools day prank lol I thought it came out in like 2009Teto and the song
I dont know by Erika came out in like 2012
Teto came out before that but didn't havw her own voice bank for awhile
OMG IT DID I WAS THINKING OF HER GOOD VOICE BANK NOT THE ORIGINALNvm she got it 2 weeks after the April fools day prank lol I thought it came out in like 2009
it's just a song doeTeto and the song
I dont know by Erika came out in like 2004
Teto came out after that but didn't havw her own voice bank for awhile














Yes an early 2000s song with an early 2000s character using an old early 2000s softwareit's just a song doe![]()