Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
i was expecting a few things but not that![]()
i never learnt abt shitting urself in biology lessons
Yeah it's serious business. She thinks it's all shits and giggles.Tell her to stop using that fuckass emoji
ain’t no shit to laugh about
Like literallyTell her to stop using that fuckass emoji
ain’t no shit to laugh about
i would never tell anyone if this happend to me. You fr wouldnt be able to torture me to say this
I’m not talking to you back stabber.Yeah it's serious business. She thinks it's all shits and giggles.
Look at my replyI’m not talking to you back stabber.

No you’re DONELook at my reply![]()
No you’re DONE
We don’t know who her sister is it’s okStop humiliating your sister to get likes
You are also a mum, remember that
Yeah I don’t care, I’m just messing with herWe don’t know who her sister is it’s ok
GET OF MY DICKStop humiliating your sister to get likes
You are also a mum, remember that
Taking that to the graveWho tf announces that they shit themselves
I mean nobody knows who it is doesnt matterStop humiliating your sister to get likes
You are also a mum, remember that
I mean nobody knows who it is doesnt matter
Yeah I don’t care, I’m just messing with her
Is this what people mean when they say HTBs are human too
yea she gets so many boys after her meanwhile this what she be doingIs this what people mean when they say HTBs are human too