Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

That feeling

Raw?
Over for her
I’m just back from a big walk with her, we got the bus at the end. Sad times. ☹️

IMG_0539.jpeg
 
I’m just back from a big walk with her, we got the bus at the end. Sad times. ☹️

View attachment 144494
Damn. Don’t mourn rn bud, make memories while you can

I can relate to you. That feeling when you know something is coming to an end soon. It sucks but try to worry about that when it ACTUALLY happens, not before.
 
Damn. Don’t mourn rn bud, make memories while you can

I can relate to you. That feeling when you know something is coming to an end soon. It sucks but try to worry about that when it ACTUALLY happens, not before.
The distance always kills me, like man wdym I’ll never see her again? 😕
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top