Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Put a pipebomb in his mailbox (in gta)that moment when i see the guy who hates me, talking with the foid i like
he is ugly but it still makes me mad
I never even had a conversation with her
aightPut a pipebomb in his mailbox (in gta)
I planned on her talking to medid you plan on ever talking to her
are u a chad?I planned on her talking to me
no but i had some girl approach me first a few years ago, but i dnred her in real lifeare u a chad?
this happened to me but gender switchthat moment when i see the guy who hates me, talking with the foid i like
he is ugly but it still makes me mad
I never even had a conversation with her
yea it makes me ask myself what im doing wrongthis happened to me but gender switch
seeing someone who is genetically inferior achieve more hurts
Then dont plan that anymore.. They have too much of an ego to do that. He probably talked to her first
used to think I looked worse tooyea it makes me ask myself what im doing wrong