- Joined
- Feb 6, 2025
- Messages
- 1,653
- Online time
- 3d 8h
- Reputation
- 2,263
You can't deny the BP broLookism is fake.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You can't deny the BP broLookism is fake.
physical appearance doesn't have the same impactA good example, physical appearance doesn’t have the same impact as it does in real life here
Don't answer this question, but: what considerations would you make after observing those interactions? Think about it
Can I? You said I’m above-average facially, 6’4”, and white, and that my issue is neurodivergence. That would point to being a mentalcel, not BP/looksYou can't deny the BP bro
Yes and you can attract a girl without showing your face here (worthy of further reflection, but not now)physical appearance doesn't have the same impact
you mean that if for example I send you a picture of me or you saw me on the street, the impact is not the same right
Trying to attract a girl on com is heartbreakingYes and you can attract a girl without showing your face here (worthy of further reflection, but not now)
This is not the pointTrying to attract a girl on com is heartbreaking
Question: How?Yes and you can attract a girl without showing your face here (worthy of further reflection, but not now)
Still you are not khhvCan I? You said I’m above-average facially, 6’4”, and white, and that my issue is neurodivergence. That would point to being a mentalcel, not BP/looks
Are u a girl?Question: How?
- how do you attract them
- how come?