Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community

Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The Dark Triad (THE MUSIC SETS THE MOOD)

Harvey929

I <3 Dark Triad

View attachment Little Dark Age.mp4

The Dark Triad
'Nice guys always lose' A common quote typed out on a crusty iPhone 4 after a boy just got rejected by his first girl. In his desperate attempts to make her like him he pulled out every trick in the book; Compliments, Buying her things, Always respecting her and being a borderline suck up. 'Maybe she's just not ready for a relationship?' He thought to himself, except later that same week he would see her going crazy for a washed up narcissistic drug dealer who has zero future 'Why him?' he thought, so the boy goes home to research this. The results come up the same, nothing; Until he stumbles across the Dark Triad.

What is the Dark Triad?
'1719719085997.png
Best outlined by the image here, the Dark Triad consists of three main points; Narcissism: '
selfishness, involving a sense of entitlement, a lack of empathy, and a need for admiration, as characterizing a personality type', Psychopathy: 'Psychopathy, or psychopathic personality is a personality construct characterized by impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, disinhibited and egocentric traits, masked by superficial charm and the outward appearance of apparent normalcy' and Machiavellianism: Someone with a Machiavellian personality may display the following traits:5. Focusing only on their own goals and interests. Prioritizing success, power, money, and fame above all else. Manipulating or exploiting others for their own gain. These three traits are building blocks for someone who posses the Dark Triad.

Why do women find the Dark Triad attractive?
When surveyed 128 female students from a British university expressed in almost unison that men who posses high DT traits were more; Assertive, Confident, Dominant and Charming. All of these traits helped ultimately boost the masculine attractiveness of men who posses these traits. Studies have also shown that men who posses DT traits have been more successful in finding a mate for the bedroom, likely due to their increased ability to project their confidence and assertiveness onto others. The features of which the DT allows men to project can be seen as extremely masculine and the perfect contrast to the submissive nature of femininity.

Understanding the Dark Triad.
As much as the Dark Triad can BOOST the overall attractiveness of a male, one must first be conventionally attractive. The image below depicts how different characteristics relating to the Dark Triad can be seen based on the persons physical appearance.
1719725965422.png

Despite the fact that they are both displaying the same behavior many will see the man on the right as a 'red flag' and the other as a 'green flag' looks do play a key factor in how people see the elements of your personality. 'Looks ARE everything'

Facial features relating to the Dark Triad.

'His face was pure evil' The words of one of Richard Ramirez's survivors when interviewed by Netflix. Despite the fact that the Dark Triad is a Phycological endeavor many studies have shown that their are some facial features which can relate to the Dark Triad. The study I am presenting below took a group of around 200 participants and made them take a personality quiz which was used to detect Dark Triad traits. From this the bottom ten and top ten from each trait had their faces photographed and combined to create this image displayed below.
1719727950355.png
After this image had been created and was shown to a group of observers (64% of which were female) In order to determine what face appeared the most sinister. Once the test had been concluded the results indicated that the answers were not random with the majority agreeing upon the same few sets of faces. The test concluded that personality is first judged by the appearance of the person. 'Personality is all that matters, stop coping'

Conclusion.
The Dark Triad is an extremely important aspect in terms of overall attractiveness of a male, many women prefer men who are high in these features due to their correlation with stereotypical masculine traits. The Dark Triad isn't always a good thing however, first you must be conventionally attractive otherwise the DT traits can be seen as red flags to many women. Personalitymaxxing is a cope, however the Dark Triad IS the answer.

'Regardless of personality a person is judged first by their looks'

if you would like to read more, here are my sources (And one's that provide more info)

Facing a psychopath

Can You Tell Who's A Serial Killer From Their Face?

The dark triad and normal personality traits

Dark Triad traits and their structure

i am dark triad

Conclusion.
The Dark Triad is an extremely important aspect in terms of overall attractiveness of a male, many women prefer men who are high in these features due to their correlation with stereotypical masculine traits. The Dark Triad isn't always a good thing however, first you must be conventionally attractive otherwise the DT traits can be seen as red flags to many women. Personalitymaxxing is a cope, however the Dark Triad IS the answer.
Dark triad is basically dark colouring nothing more
'Regardless of personality a person is judged first by their looks'
Dark triad is a personality trait made of three technically

Dark triad is a set of features according to psl

Shit theory why would someone need more info

Light triad mogs

Vasily stepanov is the light triad god

Dark triad example is tyson ballou

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dark triad is basically dark colouring nothing more

Dark triad is a personality trait made of three technically

Dark triad is a set of features according to psl

Shit theory why would someone need more info
bro is hating for f**k all, the theory is good how would the light triad mog if SCIENCE proves that women find a male who possesses the traits of the Dark Triad more attractive? Whether you like it or not its a subconscious thing. Also when did I say that the dark triad was just dark colouring?

bro is hating for f**k all, the theory is good how would the light triad mog if SCIENCE proves that women find a male who possesses the traits of the Dark Triad more attractive? Whether you like it or not its a subconscious thing.
Shit study

Newbie bro i have known all this shit before than u

It is a bad theory

Also when did I say that the dark triad was just dark colouring?
It is u don't have to point out the obvious

Shit study

Newbie bro i have known all this shit before than u

It is a bad theory

It is u don't have to point out the obvious
Great advice, just because you knew it before me doesn't make it shit. That's like me saying that if a teacher is teaching something I already know its automatically shit

C 2.jpglook at this "dark triad" member @Wilk he is khhv incel he is an athlete with a lot of medals

IMG_2875.jpeg
Look at this "light triad" member @howtomogg he gets compliments here from girls and gets accused of bragging when he posts his face

Great advice, just because you knew it before me doesn't make it shit. That's like me saying that if a teacher is teaching something I already know its automatically shit
If teacher taught something bullshit i can call it bullshit

Sure, but your using one example for each. What about Richard? He mogs so hard and he is so far deep in the Dark Triad
Only crazy bitches and mental fags obsess over him

1719742546026.png
This model allegedly has 600+ body count

I'm not saying that almost every woman would be attracted to a Dark Triad man but based off the studies at hand yes most of them do

View attachment 32594look at this "dark triad" member @Wilk he is khhv incel he is an athlete with a lot of medals

View attachment 32595
Look at this "light triad" member @howtomogg he gets compliments here from girls and gets accused of bragging when he posts his face
I do have harder times pulling girls when compared to other men, but I did it sometimes, so I am not a truecel.

It happened, weirdly, of some crazy girls (4 for now) say to my face "I like psychopaths".
Sincerely, I didn't like that. Those woman are not dating material,, a walking red flag, and I don't get a "you look like a psychopath" as a complement.

I just don't understand it, because I am a manlet who looks like an adolescent, I don't have any dismorphism and there are still people who gets creepy out at looking at me while others just see me as weak. Those are very different reactions.
And yeah, there are places where there is a tendency for people to assume that I have bad intentions, but I don't think that happens due to looks. I don't think I am attractive or anything.

Also, I have this college in my university that is Chad. He is a tall high bone high cheeks native American looking guy in the dark tried. And while some woman do comment about how pretty he is, they also talk about how they can't trust him (but he never done anything bad). I think he could have success in a party, but it is being hard for him to pull out a girlfriend or to just be seen as a reliable human being.

Music didn’t work I think my internet is just ass

I do have harder times pulling girls when compared to other men, but I did it sometimes, so I am not a truecel.

It happened, weirdly, of some crazy girls (4 for now) say to my face "I like psychopaths".
Sincerely, I didn't like that. Those woman are not dating material,, a walking red flag, and I don't get a "you look like a psychopath" as a complement.

I just don't understand it, because I am a manlet who looks like an adolescent, I don't have any dismorphism and there are still people who gets creepy out at looking at me while others just see me as weak. Those are very different reactions.
And yeah, there are places where there is a tendency for people to assume that I have bad intentions, but I don't think that happens due to looks. I don't think I am attractive or anything.

Also, I have this college in my university that is Chad. He is a tall high bone high cheeks native American looking guy in the dark tried. And while some woman do comment about how pretty he is, they also talk about how they can't trust him (but he never done anything bad). I think he could have success in a party, but it is being hard for him to pull out a girlfriend or to just be seen as a reliable human being.
Forgot to include this in my thread (updating it anyways) but studies have shown that people who fall under the Dark Triad do have a much higher rate of securing a short term relationships, In other words just hook ups. Women who also express Dark Triad traits are more likely to go with another guy sharing the same behaviour