Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide The death hormone / The Coomer hormone

aguachento

a guy doing his thing
Knowledgeable
Prolactin is a hormone very close to the DECO hormone which marks the decreasing consumption of oxygen and also even in the efficiency in the method.

Prolactin+Deficiency.jpg

"Prolactin's principal inhibitory regulators include dopamine, triiodothyronine (T3), and somatostatin. Hypoprolactinemia has been associated with menstrual disorders, delayed puberty, infertility, and subfertility, although the exact mechanisms are not fully understood."

Prolactin is a hormone that we should reduce as much as possible because this hormone:
  • Reduces testosterone
  • Makes your body break down its own bones
  • Makes you bald
  • Makes your penis shrink
  • Makes you age
Ejaculation tends to produce spikes in Prolactin, which is why people who have this hormone elevated over time are recognized by their physiognomy (sex is different since it produces spikes in dopamine):

prolactin.jpg

Dopamine is sometimes described as a "prolactin inhibitor" i.e. it is an antagonist.

When prolactin is high, dopamine is low.

"Dopamine increases testosterone, stimulates growth hormone and suppresses prolactin."
Calcium consumption reduces prolactin:
calcio%20baja%20la%20prolac.png

So, playing with your stick (masturbating) kills you (spiritually castrates you)

Since ejaculating triggers this hormone

1-s2.0-S0149763401000367-gr4.jpg

Prolactin stimulates bone resorption and increases blood calcium levels.

Prolactin increases PTH which is a hormone that also forces calcium to be stored in soft tissues (including the pineal gland), but it also inhibits cellular respiration, reducing ATP levels and ultimately Calcium ATPase (the ion pump that pumps calcium out of soft tissues, including the pineal gland).

glandula-pineal.jpg

Prolactin, which is a stress hormone, is also elevated by overtraining, which is why gym-obsessed guys often develop gynecomastia.

121647106_1393731540829990_2292012170936654440_n.jpg

GXLS21Mb0AAPtvR.jpg

Prolactin = the Coomer hormone (lowers dopamine and testosterone)

hq720.jpg

Here are some steps to lower it:

- Vit B6
- Low doses of Zinc
- Gingko Biloba
- Red Ginseng
- Stop ejaculating so much
- Avoid stress
- Avoid antipsychotics and SSRIs (antidepressants)
- Consume more calcium

@Whitepill @choripan @sigma @Nihilus @fable @Donsa @Clone @Harvey929

this explains why I can't fucking sleep.... and why I'm always so fucking horny, angry, tense, paranoid and I've got the patience of a mass murderer. Everytime I leave my home I feel like everyone is about to get me, and I look everyone in the eyes with a murder stare and tense all my muscles... I do it unconsciously, someone made me aware of it.

But I don't know about testosterone, you guys say everything lowers test... from food, training, fapping, pretty much everything..... my test should 0 at this point.

I mean I'm getting stronger, like physically, every day and also hornier and angrier, I might actually have too much testosterone, like to a toxic level or something like that.

My brain be like: Can only think about sex, fighting and lifting heavier shit.

Last edited:
Nice information, how much gym you would say it's too much to spike prolactin? Like to know the limit because I need to better my frame yes or yes

this explains why I can't fucking sleep.... and why I'm always so fucking horny, angry, tense, paranoid and I've got the patience of a mass murderer. Everytime I leave my home I feel like everyone is about to get me, and I look everyone in the eyes with a murder stare and tense all my muscles... I do it unconsciously, someone made me aware of it.

But I don't know about testosterone, you guys say everything lowers test... from food, training, fapping, pretty much everything..... my test should 0 at this point.

I mean I'm getting stronger, like physically, every day and also hornier and angrier, I might actually have too much testosterone, like to a toxic level or something like that.

My brain be like: Can only think about sex, fighting and lifting heavier shit.
That isn't prolactin lil bro + nice larp

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice information, how much gym you would say it's too much to spike prolactin? Like to know the limit because I need to better my frame yes or yes
not to exceed 1 hour of training, that's what I would do.

Over if true