Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the feminine urge to post on male outcast online forums

yes I'm a foid

yes I claim to be femcel despite having multiple relationships before

yes I claim to be femcel despite having 20 guys in my pms

yes I'm incapable of abstract thoughts

yes i'm a goy cattle

yes I think I have it harder than incels

yes I friendzoned @Dandelions
 
As much as ppl like to call incels crazy for saying women keep stalking them in online forums it’s true nearly every foid here has an account on looksmax.org despite the rules

When I was on org I used to think they were schizos for thinking that now that I hear them saying it here I’m not so sure
 
yes I'm a foid

yes I claim to be femcel despite having multiple relationships before

yes I claim to be femcel despite having 20 guys in my pms

yes I'm incapable of abstract thoughts

yes i'm a goy cattle

yes I think I have it harder than incels

yes I friendzoned @Dandelions
Sooo fucking true so true
 
I remember some foid saying "we are chopped and alone"

you're not one of us pal. Why tf would you tryhard to be an incel loser
not attractive enough to get chad to commit ltr?

shaekspeare come here and witness the real TRAGEDY bitch
 
not attractive enough to get chad to commit ltr?

shaekspeare come here and witness the real TRAGEDY bitch
tbf im pretty sure she was indian from the way she talked. If true thats as bad. And if not, sounding indian when you're not might be even worse
 
tbf im pretty sure she was indian from the way she talked. If true thats as bad. And if not, sounding indian when you're not might be even worse
pojeetas are more lonely than ever, all the brahmin bulls are blasting experimental drugs and posting on forums instead of entertaining their bitchass
 
thats the ltb syndrome. they havent slayed on her child and early teen years so now that men are hornier enough to fw ltbs they wanna use that opportunity to compensate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top