- Joined
- Jul 24, 2024
- Messages
- 15,179
- Solutions
- 3
- Online time
- 1mo 1d
- Reputation
- 63,318
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
@moggerofhumanity ANOTHER COMPETITORHe wants me, I’m sorry
I’m not a competitor, he dedicated 4 or 5 edits to me when you weren’t active@moggerofhumanity ANOTHER COMPETITOR
@moggerofhumanity we need to castrate him hes not loyalwait but @Ebony enjoyer wants me here's the proofView attachment 143706
@Ebony enjoyer just stay still, you won’t even feel a thing@moggerofhumanity we need to castrate him hes not loyal
And a poem…I’m not a competitor, he dedicated 4 or 5 edits to me when you weren’t active
He is friendzoned because I’m straight
Sadly
wtf i never got this…. how could u?And a poem…
SorryAnd a poem…
Everybody knows of the “to my darkeningstar” poemwtf i never got this…. how could u?
ugh wtv u pmoEverybody knows of the “to my darkeningstar” poem