Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the harshest thing about bp for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

d6rk.knight

billions must mog
Reputable
Established
as i’ve stated my dream in life to marry an aryan man and become trad. I want so badly to have a guy i can take care of, i want to be able to make his meals, pack his lunch and write stupid notes, clean up after him, have a clean house and hot food on the table for him when he gets home from work, hold him when hes sad, suprise him with gifts and so on and so forth. And knowing that this probably will never happen is not the most brutal thing for me, the worst thing is knowing i have so much love to give but nobody to give it to, just becuasw of the unfortunate face i was born with. joever

tldr: hardest bp truth is having so much love to give but no one to give it too.

Last edited:
as i’ve stated my dream in life to marry an aryan man and become trad. I so to badly to have a guy i can take care of, i want to be able to make his meals, pack his lunch and write stupid notes, clean up after him, have a clean house and hot food on the table for him when he gets home from work, hold him when hes sad, suprise him with gifts and so on and so forth. And knowing that this probably will never happen is not the most brutal thing for me, the worst thing is knowing i have so much love to give but nobody to give it to, just becuasw of the unfortunate face i was born with. joever

tldr: hardest bp truth is having so much love to give but no one to give it too.

I dont think i can love soem guy, most guys are boring and the idea of having to share my space with some dude is unsettling to someone like me. I like my current life, i wanna be my momma's kid forever. I hate responsibilities, i am like 17 in 3 months but i feel like a kid in an adults body.
Everything you listed is adult stuff but i am just an innocent little kid in a grown womens body.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont think i can love soem guy, most guys are boring and the idea of having to share my space with some dude is unsettling to someone like me. I like my current life, i wanna be my momma's kid forever. I hate responsibilities, i am like 17 in 3 months but i feel like a kid in an adults body.
Everything you listed is adult stuff but i am just an innocent little kid in a grown womens body.
dude i feel you im 17 about to turn 18 and im terrified bc i know nothing about the world

Erm no it's just chemical 🤓 soo gay hate this response ngl
everything in your brain is chemicals and electrical neural connections being fired
doesnt invalidate or make love bad or not real

as i’ve stated my dream in life to marry an aryan man and become trad. I want so badly to have a guy i can take care of, i want to be able to make his meals, pack his lunch and write stupid notes, clean up after him, have a clean house and hot food on the table for him when he gets home from work, hold him when hes sad, suprise him with gifts and so on and so forth. And knowing that this probably will never happen is not the most brutal thing for me, the worst thing is knowing i have so much love to give but nobody to give it to, just becuasw of the unfortunate face i was born with. joever

work hard to achieve this
become intelligent, practice cooking and cleaning, have good manners, looksmax

Simple advice: if you have no one to love, give that love to yourself. Beating yourself down won’t change a thing.

brutal
But you wouldn’t have anything in common with him. Genetically you are inclined towards shaking your ass to Megan Thee Stallion on top of a car in the sweltering African heat, while he is inclined towards going to cracker barrel and singing Christmas carols.
im aware, i want aryan so my future kids can have good genetics

I’m sorry but your mutt kids would be far worse off than you seem to think. You would have happier healthier children if you mated with a tall Power BBC
why would i want bbc? have you seen the state of of black men in the west, i dont want be a single mother bhai

why would i want bbc? have you seen the state of of black men in the west, i dont want be a single mother bhai
so you wish to further fragment the black community and then produce black incel sons to contribute to the problem

your kids will be black whether you like it or not. even if you are with a white man, they will be black.

so you wish to further fragment the black community and then produce black incel sons to contribute to the problem

your kids will be black whether you like it or not. even if you are with a white man, they will be black.
im not responsible for the black community as a whole i dont even want to be a part of it. My kids wont be incels because they will have good genetics from theyre father, and racial ambiguity is highly appealing in western culture. I’m aware my kids will be black no matter who i reproduce with im not dumb

Holy shit you genuinely sound like someone I know like same age, same ethnicity, and same opinion on relationship

im not responsible for the black community as a whole i dont even want to be a part of it. My kids wont be incels because they will have good genetics from theyre father, and racial ambiguity is highly appealing in western culture. I’m aware my kids will be black no matter who i reproduce with im not dumb
from they are father? what about their mother who will be polluting their fathers genepool? they will be incels jfl because they will look like retarded mutts more likely than not, racial ambiguity is not appealing unless they are top percentile, and in that case they are appealing because they are top percentile, not because they are some fucking mystery meat subhuman. Jfl

from they are father? what about their mother who will be polluting their fathers genepool? they will be incels jfl because they will look like retarded mutts more likely than not, racial ambiguity is not appealing unless they are top percentile, and in that case they are appealing because they are top percentile, not because they are some fucking mystery meat subhuman. Jfl
ok

Built for @Whitepill tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.