Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the harshest thing about bp for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That’s why u reacted with the vomit emojis, you’re jealous she’s BWC only 🫵😭😭😭
im not bwc only its just a very very very low chance i would be with a black guy. Mixed, asian, indian, and hispanic guys arent off the table tho🤷‍♀️ id take any guy thats wants to be with me tho tbh as long as hes not deformed

@sigma s o to what extent am I allowed to be racist on here
hmm
i mean scientific wise. like for example different phenotypes are associated with certain ethnic traits or cultures. but dont disrespect others or shit on races.

im not bwc only its just a very very very low chance i would be with a black guy. Mixed, asian, indian, and hispanic guys arent off the table tho🤷‍♀️ id take any guy thats wants to be with me tho tbh as long as hes not deformed
lifefuel for @RAJ GHRANDHICK

brutal hes probably belle delphine only like @Flame_Falcon
NO wtf
he literally says he wants a sweet nice loving loyal virgin girl with no social media wtf
he hates whores, bullies and attention seekers ESPECIALLY belledelphine

i just want someone that loves me and would never cheat or leave, that’s all :sadge:
i trust in God tho, i have faith the right man will come and i will continue to wait for him and grow for him and pray that he’s great as well
that’s the only thing that keeps me going relationship-wise and love-wise

i trust in God tho, i have faith the right man will come and i will continue to wait for him and grow for him and pray that he’s great as well
you will find him bhai🙏 you are a hot gym babe with a gyatt who could resist

i used to not be religious, but things in my life have really altered how i think

What
No way I’m not attracted to black women
I just hate ugly sheboons lusting over white men
now that ik ur mulato this changes everything, your not just some racist white guy, we’re in the same boat here buddy. Both obviously have intense self hatred over our race expect i dont project that onto randos on the internet larping as racist

I dont think i can love soem guy, most guys are boring and the idea of having to share my space with some dude is unsettling to someone like me. I like my current life, i wanna be my momma's kid forever. I hate responsibilities, i am like 17 in 3 months but i feel like a kid in an adults body.
Everything you listed is adult stuff but i am just an innocent little kid in a grown womens body.
I want to do this to you now

1727053510293.jpeg

im not bwc only its just a very very very low chance i would be with a black guy. Mixed, asian, indian, and hispanic guys arent off the table tho🤷‍♀️ id tale any guy thats wants tho tbh as long as hes not deformed
Make a race hierarchy, whites are 1 and then who? Personally it goes

1)MENA
2) Southern European
3)Latina
4) pretty much any race
5)whitepill
6) Aboriginal women
What
No way I’m not attracted to black women
I just hate ugly sheboons lusting over white men
Too Late don’t cope and admit it

Status