- Joined
- May 15, 2025
- Messages
- 40,396
- Solutions
- 29
- Online time
- 1mo 22d
- Reputation
- 157,002
Shit genuinely feels like the plot of some horror movie I've not looked much into it tho could just be another 2016 clown situation
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Shit genuinely feels like the plot of some horror movie I've not looked much into it tho could just be another 2016 clown situation
Becky4life wannabe@Dean wtf did you do to my username
the bay harbor ice cream truck
Former mod btwbro i live in va this is a hoax tbh
Survival instincts of a plastic bagIce cream, yum
Eh I'd do better than 90% of you, im chillinSurvival instincts of a plastic bag![]()