- Joined
- Dec 29, 2024
- Messages
- 2,887
- Solutions
- 1
- Online time
- 8d 6h
- Reputation
- 13,767
I am not actually gay at all. I’m homophobic af.
tbh
tbh
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Mogs me too I don't like gay peopleI am not actually gay at all. I’m homophobic af.
tbh
Yeah most gays areI’m homophobic af.
tbh
How does that even work?Yeah most gays are
self hating denying that they are in fact gayHow does that even work?
DO you hate womenHow does that even work?
I’m not gay tho...self hating denying that they are in fact gay
Not at allDO you hate women
I love you.but that means you hate me?![]()
isnt it better than being groomed?n***a just changed his sexuality once he found out I was a minor
thanks bhai love you tooI love you.![]()
I was never gay to begin with. I’ll groom with no hesitation if I were gay.n***a just changed his sexuality once he found out I was a minor