Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The Mirror Behind Every Judgment.

Deleted Member 76607

ㅤ
Reputable ★★★
Joined
Jul 12, 2025
Messages
21,891
Solutions
6
Online time
1mo 1h
Reputation
79,594
The forum is bad and the people are bad muh muh, Mocking people for being bad pretending to be superior In the end, the problem isn’t the forum, it’s the mirror they keep running from, because what they hate in others is simply what they can’t accept in themselves.
 
The forum is bad and the people are bad muh muh, Mocking people for being bad pretending to be superior In the end, the problem isn’t the forum, it’s the mirror they keep running from, because what they hate in others is simply what they can’t accept in themselves.
is this a hit on over
 
do you think I'm one of the people ruining the forum
This is another issue seeking validation from a random online this question makes me mad as shit , I’ve seen it in their threads JFL how can you belittle yourself so much bro
 
This is another issue seeking validation from a random online this question makes me mad as shit , I’ve seen it in their threads JFL how can you belittle yourself so much bro
eh ig
I would say the circlejerks and the alts ruined the forum the most so I don't blame the people complaining about them tbh
I would say complaining about something instead of doing something to heal the forum is retarded
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top