Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
You're blocked since you're into trans people and shit. ByeAnother schizo thread
Mirin
I’m not and… finallyYou're blocked since you're into trans people and shit. Bye
You are blocked and yes now you can finally jerk to trannies have a good one freak!I’m not and… finally
lifefuel type shit
This was made with you in mind btwOkay @tulip
I'm not looking like thatThis was made with you in mind btw
Mirin low quality Burzum shirt
PourqoiI'm not looking like that
Not that old, didn't have a belly etc no beard alsoPourqoi
YOU HAVE A BEARD YOU HAVE A BEARD OMG DID YOU SHAVE WALLAHI YOU HAD A BEARDNot that old, didn't have a belly etc no beard also
I'm clean shaven nowadays for comfort during summer and also for masksYOU HAVE A BEARD YOU HAVE A BEARD OMG DID YOU SHAVE WALLAHI YOU HAD A BEARD
Ewwww you wear masksI'm clean shaven nowadays for comfort during summer and also for masks
"I looks 27" retarded bitchSome dude who hasnt seen me in like 5 months said I looks 27
Oxygen masks (i'm part time firefighter)Ewwww you wear maskscovid is over bitch!
it’s a fat finger miss I always fat finger shit, and no you won’t make me angry so you can stop now"I looks 27" retarded bitch
OMG HOTTTTTTTTTT OMGGGGGGGGOxygen masks (i'm part time firefighter)
My n***a you know I dont like you but you keep interacting with me like i'm mad. I told you trannies and gays stay away. Respect that.it’s a fat finger miss I always fat finger shit, and no you won’t make me angry so you can stop now
Pussy and dickwhats this about?
muh muh muhWhat?
Oxygen masks (i'm part time firefighter)
wowzersPussy and dick
I don’t even try to talk to you, madam whatMy n***a you know I dont like you but you keep interacting with me like i'm mad. I told you trannies and gays stay away. Respect that.
cavill avi haloI'm not looking like that
Hi daddy
I‘m not old enough to be daddy. but this kind of relationship is actually a lifegoal nglHi daddy
If you're a moid ew!! Pedo only girls can say thatI‘m not old enough to be daddy. but this kind of relationship is actually a lifegoal ngl
stfu bitchIf you're a moid ew!! Pedo only girls can say that
Omg dominantstfu bitch
if you’re not larping the girls like you are actually hot. but most girls on the internet are only acting like they are into that stuffOmg dominant![]()
I mean it depends. Im not tryna get smacked or punched ew! But a dominant angry man is always better than a soft f****t.if you’re not larping the girls like you are actually hot. but mist girls on the internet are only acting like they are into that stuff
agreeI mean it depends. Im not tryna get smacked or punched ew! But a dominant angry man is always better than a soft f****t.
Okay show yourself outttt like damn just begging ot f*g f*g f*g
Okay show yourself outttt like damn just begging ot f*g f*g f*g
Feed meLike damnuhh ruining everything