Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the mouth exercises i did to make my lips bigger

girlfailure

chalant
Established
Untitled833_20240912154528.png
i couldnt find the original picture so i made my own. its very simple, do a kiss and then a smile. do this whenever you’re alone and doing something that doesnt involve your mouth.

my results:
before
IMG_3689.jpeg
after
IMG_0158.jpeg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Attachments

• IMG_0581.jpeg
    IMG_0581.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0582.jpeg
    IMG_0582.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0583.jpeg
    IMG_0583.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0584.jpeg
    IMG_0584.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
im pretty sure you cant? pouting is when you put air between your lips to make them look bigger at least thats what i thought
pouting
adjective
adjective: pouting
  1. pushing one's lips or one's bottom lip forward as an expression of annoyance or in order to look sexually attractive.
    "images of nubile, pouting models"
    • (of the lips) pushed forward.
      "a picture of pouting lips wearing glittering red lipstick"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
pouting
adjective
adjective: pouting
  1. pushing one's lips or one's bottom lip forward as an expression of annoyance or in order to look sexually attractive.
    "images of nubile, pouting models"
    • (of the lips) pushed forward.
      "a picture of pouting lips wearing glittering red lipstick"
i dont think i can do that with my mouth open, and if i did it would look different

i do this all the time lol
it takes me from subhuman to prettyboy htn

You can't make your lips wider this is just frauding. There are no muscles in your lips and so you can't make them wider, it simply substitutes for the height. Reading this off my anatomy book rn so I'm not 100 percent certain but I think this is just a placebo

This is the sphincter muscle used for pursing your lips
IMG_0768.jpeg

While in the diagram it looks like it could work the problem os the actual lips are mostly of epithelial tissue

Which is more thicker than tissue plus if this really worked how weird would it look if the whole thing got bigger

stop the cope 🤷🏽‍♀️

Attachments

• IMG_0769.jpeg
    IMG_0769.jpeg
    801.8 KB · Views: 2
I think it's more a hormonal change. I believe young women has bigger lips during ovulation so hormones rush

your exercise probably just accelerated the process by increasing bloodflow in the area