Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The only reason why I'm not actively gay is because I don't want to contribute to the gaycel stereotype

sparse

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 10, 2025
Messages
99
Online time
1d 6h
Reputation
356
Kind of a sad thought imo, but I actually do believe that you should at least make it look like you're not a loser and have simply moved on from women
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top