Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The primal diet

Zenchy

I present you the Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. The most Chad diet. After i started drinking a dozen raw eggs a day and driking raw milk everyday my depression has dissapeared, i am finally low inhib, i dont get BO and i just feel and look so much better i thought you all would be interested to hear about this diet as i very much believe it could help everyone here.
Men and women get better bodies on this diet. Women look more feminine, men more masculine There are even anecdotes of height increase
Doubt me all you want but i just wanted to enlighten my bros as i know you need it most.
aajonus.jpg

I present you the Primal Diet by Aajonus Vonderplanitz. The most Chad diet. After i started drinking a dozen raw eggs a day and driking raw milk everyday my depression has dissapeared, i am finally low inhib, i dont get BO and i just feel and look so much better i thought you all would be interested to hear about this diet as i very much believe it could help everyone here.
Men and women get better bodies on this diet. Women look more feminine, men more masculine There are even anecdotes of height increase
Doubt me all you want but i just wanted to enlighten my bros as i know you need it most.
View attachment 14528
what about salmonella from consuming raw eggs?

• Dislike
Reactions: Rei
View attachment 14528
Looks legit.

And I don't need much explanation to why it's legit either because the entire diet seems natural and pretty beneficial itself.

My diet is 50% like this involving the fermented dairy products and meat with whole grains etc. I just need to quit all the processed foods and eat more meat, honestly.

Aajonus book is valuable as recipe list against diseases, but his story with his brain damaged son is just simply moronic and reads worse than Elliot Rodger baby drawing book/manifesto.

It just sounds like they’re telling people what they want to hear regardless of if its true or not.
What's true is, our species' specific diet is a Carnivorous one.

Huh, how? Nutrients are destroyed in the process of cooking, it's also more difficult to digest.
Have you ever heard of a sense called taste before?

Do you have taste buds, Rei?

Have you ever heard of a sense called taste before?
Yes.
Do you have taste buds, Rei?
Yes.

It doesn't even matter though, chocolate tastes good yet is highly toxic, same with all other sweets, generally speaking, it shouldn't be a metric for how healthy something is. The fact is, raw animal products are nutritionally superior.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks legit.

And I don't need much explanation to why it's legit either because the entire diet seems natural and pretty beneficial itself.

My diet is 50% like this involving the fermented dairy products and meat with whole grains etc. I just need to quit all the processed foods and eat more meat, honestly.
No grains bro grains are toxic

what about salmonella from consuming raw eggs?
Just know where they come from and youll be alright... Salmonella shit is kind of a scam

I drink 4 raw eggs every morning and nothing happened to me.
I do this for 2(two) months.
What else do you eat? I would suggest eating more and cutting out everything else besides raw meat and raw fat and a little fruit and some juiced vegetables

What else do you eat? I would suggest eating more and cutting out everything else besides raw meat and raw fat and a little fruit and some juiced vegetables
Thanks for suggestion, man.
I try to eat what is supposed to be eaten by a free human.
Sadly, most of my diet consist of the slave food, I have no choice but to refuse. The only alternative to it is starvation.

im sorry my friend, (((primal diet))) will maybe make a noticeable difference after multiple generations that eat this way

also , you are disgrace for being depressed, it mesans the jew mossad niggers have control over you

raw egg whites block absorbtion of aminoacids

dont think i dont remember your big nose from your picture, shlomo, nice try though...

• JFL
im sorry my friend, (((primal diet))) will maybe make a noticeable difference after multiple generations that eat this way

also , you are disgrace for being depressed, it mesans the jew mossad niggers have control over you
Just keep eating garbage rancid Goyim

Man... I'm depressed, man... Soon I'll need to go to therapy...
It is those swollen nipples... You need to cut them off... They are emitting poison...