Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

The real point of money is avoiding poor ppl

Deleted Member 77029

Sexual Chocolate
Reputable ★
Established ★
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
2,330
Online time
5d 27m
Reputation
6,236
Idc about actually fancy things, small house and big house are both houses, I’m usually occupied with some task anyway

I don’t care about fancy car or roles

But I fucking hate poor people and want to avoid them at all costs. That’s y I want money
 
It's to leverage against poor people

Live in the better areas, pay people to clean your toilets etc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top