- Joined
- Jul 20, 2024
- Messages
- 9,104
- Online time
- 2d 3h
- Reputation
- 28,994
is cs mercury is in retrograde or wtv
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

nah go pray for god to save ur soul auggyDo I goon to Nico Robin or nah
2d character btwDo I goon to Nico Robin or nah
Vishnu or Shiva though?nah go pray for god to save ur soul auggy
tell mercury to stop doing ts it’s pmo
im losing my mind rn im not even joking i need to be put in a stray jacketi knew smth was off
Nah it's because of bpd mood swingsis cs mercury is in retrograde or wtv
makes senseis cs mercury is in retrograde or wtv
2d character btw
Are ya even muslim at this point?is cs mercury is in retrograde or wtv
girl same lets share a padded cell in the wardim losing my mind rn im not even joking i need to be put in a stray jacket
im catho sunni sometimes jewish sometimes buddhist but mostly sunni for @shia.jihadistAre ya even muslim at this point?
yes so we can tweak out without anyone judging usgirl same lets share a padded cell in the ward
never took it im better than ulife went to shit after I took the covid vaccine
yea shit really fucked me up, but ive rejected 2 vaccines since then which you have probably gotten, so beats younever took it im better than u
ive gen didnt get vaxxed for like 7 years agoyea shit really fucked me up, but ive rejected 2 vaccines since then which you have probably gotten, so beats you
not even hpv vaccine?ive gen didnt get vaxxed for like 7 years ago
idk last time was like 2019 or 2018 i thinknot even hpv vaccine?
yea youre cooked gangidk last time was like 2019 or 2018 i think
not even hpv vaccin
I let them give me the first jab out of curiosity. I’ve probably put worse things in my veins.yea youre cooked gang
yea legit who even cares if you give a bitch hpv, just fuck and dipI let them give me the first jab out of curiosity. I’ve probably put worse things in my veins.
Since I let them do it my left arm aches and sometimes clicks as if there’s something metallic in there.
Yh mercury and methyl mercury are popular toxins nowadaysis cs mercury is in retrograde or wtv
shes talking bout the planet I just realized, fuck shes dumbYh mercury and methyl mercury are popular toxins nowadays
im joking fuck ass bitchshes talking bout the planet I just realized, fuck shes dumb
are you sure its not just saturn making you say that?im joking fuck ass bitch
funny ill give u thatare you sure its not just saturn making you say that?
slow down angel, I aint that easyfunny ill give u that
ur passes around bud dont get the wrong ideaslow down angel, I aint that easy
she wishes lol, I have standards thoOh yes you are![]()
i truly wish for nth more than for u to suffer a cardiac attack in this very momentshe wishes lol, I have standards tho
yeah so you can r**e my corpse, fucking creepi truly wish for nth more than for u to suffer a cardiac attack in this very moment
id sell it for science, make a purpose for u since u were useless in this lifeyeah so you can r**e my corpse, fucking creep
id sell it for science, make a purpose for u since u were useless in this life