Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

the reason ur life is shit right now more than usual

2d character btw
F7755409-9D5C-4140-AAAD-B72D5C7D5A9C.gif
 
I fell through a glass window.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5442.jpeg
    IMG_5442.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
I let them give me the first jab out of curiosity. I’ve probably put worse things in my veins.

Since I let them do it my left arm aches and sometimes clicks as if there’s something metallic in there.
yea legit who even cares if you give a bitch hpv, just fuck and dip
 
They’re going to donate me to science fiction.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top