Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience The rotting experiment begins tomorrow (Introduction)(over :( )

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer (Looksmax.org user)
Guild
Flux
Mods can pin each thread on this topic I make if they want. @Dean and @sigma
This also does technically fall under the topic of looksmaxxing except it's looksminning and what you should not do.

(DO NOT DO THIS)
The affect that rotting on screens has on your brain is very bad especially when going to sleep every night at around 12 AM. This can gravely decrease potential height, mental sharpness, and it can result in a brain disease (Super rare, chill out if your a late night rotter) in doing so. This is an experiment that is mean't to show how our brain can be affected.

I am doing this rotting experiment so you don't have to.

Each thread will be posted after each day. This experiment will go for 1 month.

rule 1: must use the forum for at least 3 and a half hours per day (this quota must be reached)
rule 2: Use can only begin at 8:00pm meaning I most go until AT LEAST 11:30pm each night.
rule 3: 2 randomized threads per day.
rule 4: Failure to complete this challenge will result in a 1-2 month ban from mods (over)

EDIT: For the rotters who think this is nothing, I have to work. It's over :(.

Tag whoever you want to see this.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk

Last edited:
rule 1: must use the forum for at least 3 and a half hours per day (this quota must be reached)
rule 2: Use can only begin at 8:00pm meaning I most go until AT LEAST 11:30pm each night.
rule
rule 3: 2 randomized threads per day.
rule 4: Failure to complete this challenge will result in a 1-2 month ban from mods (over)
dude this is already what i do on .org lol

1. I avr 16 hours on .org already
2. I rot all day
3. avr 3 threads a day on .org
11k post on .org in 4 months

you can't rot on an inactive forum like this. posts go hours without getting a single reply or viewer and a new post is like every 30 minutes sometimes hours. it's very inactive. can't rot here.
this site only has like 10k less members
anyways I think its the users who don't post that make this site so inactive

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
dude this is already what i do on .org lol

1. I avr 16 hours on .org already
2. I rot all day
3. avr 3 threads a day on .org
11k post on .org in 4 months
You don't count. Soulless. You stay up until 12:00 AM midnight? Plus I have a working job to do everyday. This is going to be rough for me dawg.

you can't rot on an inactive forum like this. posts go hours without getting a single reply or viewer and a new post is like every 30 minutes sometimes hours. it's very inactive. can't rot here.
I said I'd do this experiment. It's going to a boring brain-killing month.

this site only has like 10k less members
anyways I think its the users who don't post that make this site so inactive
so what? "only 10k less members" but most of them are very inactive and don't post. most people create accounts and dont post anything. extremely inactive forum.
I said I'd do this experiment. It's going to a boring brain-killing month.
ah yes let's just waste our time and life

so what? "only 10k less members" but most of them are very inactive and don't post. most people create accounts and dont post anything. extremely inactive forum.

ah yes let's just waste our time and life
Bros acting like this bout to be the end of the world. Bro chill out dawg.

True, we have about 1/20 of .orgs active members at most given times

Most of the accounts and posters on this forum were from 2020-2022. Then the posts were wiped

Pretty much
This is to show what can happen if you do crap like this. Didn't know people would have a problem with it. @AlphaMale600: "Muh This n***a bout to kill us all with this experiment"

overexaggerate it more idiot never said shit like that

im just saying ur wasting ur time and life
Bros acting like I didn't read the ingredients and label before doing this experiment. That is the point. Be an example of what happens if you do this crap. I won't be here on this forum for long anyway dawg.

Bros acting like I didn't read the ingredients and label before doing this experiment. That is the point. Be an example of what happens if you do this crap. I won't be here on this forum for long anyway dawg.
Disliking is crazy dawg. Bro I ain't do nothin to you. My boi broke an unwritten rule.

Respectfully, that's a stupid experiment. No one gains anything with it. There can only be a negative result in both possible outcomes. You get shit sleep and go bad on the rest of your day for some time or you just loose your time. Do something more relaxed or productive.

Respectfully, that's a stupid experiment. No one gains anything with it. There can only be a negative result in both possible outcomes. You get shit sleep and go bad on the rest of your day for some time or you just loose your time. Do something more relaxed or productive.
W experiment. Results are what could happen I have a crazy ass story to share today bro, over :(