Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience The Rotting Experiment day 12 results

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer and forum legend
Reputable
Established
Guild
Flux
Day 12:
Felt a little bit sick in the stomach today and I mostly took advantage of it being the weekend. So I decided to sleep in and regain my energy for the upcoming week before I do this all again. Tomorrow I'll be watching football when I wake up. So the immune system is def dying. But the show must go on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Day 12:
Felt a little bit sick in the stomach today and I mostly took advantage of it being the weekend. So I decided to sleep in and regain my energy for the upcoming week before I do this all again. Tomorrow I'll be watching football when I wake up. So the immune system is def dying. But the show must go on.
Forgot to tag the entire fam lmao.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk @N30N , @Harvey929, @Dean , @RainbowDash. @Ben07, @ratedLTN, @Flame_Falcon

n***a I know this is an acceptance forum but shut yo f****t ass up. You've yapped enough for today. Why is it that all the queer people here hate me for no reason like @depressedsuperuglycel or whatever their name is.
(reasonable crashout)
we-do-not-care-dont-care.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Respect man
Yeah thanks. Basically that other 5 year rotter has gone on a spree spamming the same gif on every one of my posts. It's funny the first time but the 12 year old is crashing out. So he'll keep flooding my threads which is unfortunate, because it takes away from the information being portrayed originally.

Yeah thanks. Basically that other 5 year rotter has gone on a spree spamming the same gif on every one of my posts. It's funny the first time but the 12 year old is crashing out. So he'll keep flooding my threads which is unfortunate, because it takes away from the information being portrayed originally.
Atleast bumps