Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience The rotting experiment day 2 results

Quncho

Professional Thugmaxxer (Looksmax.org user)
Guild
Flux
Day 2:
Today I was a little bit more use to it but I still had issues during the day with almost falling asleep. I ran a timed mile today but I lost 15 seconds off my average time. When I was going on my walk to cool off from the mile run, I wasn't paying attention and almost got hit by a fire truck. I didn't even notice it until like 3 seconds before it would've got to me. This is not a joke btw. Legit haven't stopped thinking about it all day. I might have fire truck ptsd now.

PS: this is more of an experience thing, the results in general should be obvious but I am adding in personal input and stories. Muh, "this fool about to die rotting." One month man, one month.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk, @N30N, @Harvey929

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I still don’t understand the purpose of the experiment but cool
The purpose is to show what COULD happen if you rot on a forum. At the end of the experiment, I will make a megathread with all threads combined with a new conclusion. This will include emotions, physical status, and social life etc. I'm yappin rn :(

Day 2:
Today I was a little bit more use to it but I still had issues during the day with almost falling asleep. I ran a timed mile today but I lost 15 seconds off my average time. When I was going on my walk to cool off from the mile run, I wasn't paying attention and almost got hit by a fire truck. I didn't even notice it until like 3 seconds before it would've got to me. This is not a joke btw. Legit haven't stopped thinking about it all day. I might have fire truck ptsd now.

PS: this is more of an experience thing, the results in general should be obvious but I am adding in personal input and stories. Muh, "this fool about to die rotting." One month man, one month.

@Whitepill, @Clone , @alurmo , @pompompurino , @97baHater , @Lebronjamesauntneice , @n9wiff , @osteochondromyxoma , @d6rk.knight , @RAJ GHRANDHICK , @qotav , @Jova , @OverthinkingHooper . @Wilk, @N30N
Mirin going got a run after this

The purpose is to show what COULD happen if you rot on a forum. At the end of the experiment, I will make a megathread with all threads combined with a new conclusion. This will include emotions, physical status, and social life etc. I'm yappin rn :(
You need a badge or something @Dean

ive been doing this the whole year brah
I'm NT asf trust me

Like you need a badge in your profile like a knowledgeable badge like whitepill has
???
knowledgeable is when you make high IQ posts
this is just a rotting experiment
maybe at the end when he posts a good megathread of his experiences he will get

???
knowledgeable is when you make high IQ posts
this is just a rotting experiment
maybe at the end when he posts a good megathread of his experiences he will get
Experiment badge